Canon E18 problem

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
December 25, 2004 5:36:34 PM

Well I went ahead and bought the wife a S500 canon even though her S400 was
hit with the E18 problem. I hope we don't have it again. Has anyone else
experienced the E18 problem? And would you buy another canon that could have
the same problem again?

More about : canon e18 problem

December 25, 2004 9:10:21 PM

RON wrote:
> Well I went ahead and bought the wife a S500 canon even though her S400 was
> hit with the E18 problem. I hope we don't have it again. Has anyone else
> experienced the E18 problem? And would you buy another canon that could have
> the same problem again?

E18 means the lens is stucked. I still have a S300 and it's been trouble
free so I don't think you need to worry about it [that soon].
!