Chipset Driver for Asus Motherboard

taargustaargus

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
Hello all. I just recently built a new computer and I'm trying to install the chipset drivers for my motherboard. The board is an Asus M4A785TD-V EVO. I downloaded the drivers from Asus' website, but the only setup file I see just runs the ATI graphics setup. There are a lot of folders in the file I downloaded though and I can't figure out which one is the chipset driver for the life of me. I was wondering if someone could download this file and tell me which .exe's I need to run so that I can update my chipset driver. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

popatim

Titan
Asus' site, once you step thru the motherboard>socket am2/am2+/am3>m4a785td-v evo> OS version selection processes distinctly lists available downloads by category.
Click the little plus sign next to chipset and download the one file there.
(I realize you probably got this far already, its listed for anyone else who is not sure what to do.)

"Extract all Files" is found on the left had side of the window if you 'Open' the zip file you just downloaded. Pay attention to where its being extracted to as you step thru the wizard then navigate to the folder containing all the extracted folders (easiest way is to check off "Show extracted files) and files and run setup.exe.

Repeat for audio, vga, and lan but only download/install the newest driver.
You may or may not want the HDMI driver listed under 'Others'