Intel DZ68DB

I just took delevery of a new Intel® Desktop board DZ68DB, most likely in the next week I will replace my old DH67CL with the DZ68DB. I am really looking forward to the change and once it happens I am going to overclock my Intel® Core™ i7-2600K.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team

I didn't, I was shipped an ES (engineering sample, there is some advantage of working for Intel). The release DZ68DB for North America was only around 500 boards shipped for all of Intel resellers, there are more shipping out right now but they are and will be in short supply for a while. We still working to recover from the "6" series issue on our own motherboards. You can pre-order the board from a local reseller or generally the first place to see out products in any volume is Newegg.com with other big resellers shortly behind.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team

gko2k

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
Hi Christian,

I am interested in this board also. Can you tell me what is the chipset for IEEE firewire? What about the S3 sleep/week issue found in P67 series... is it fixed in z68? Are the overclock features the same as the extreme series?

thanks,

Gary

Dubslow

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2011
Dear Christian, Intel Enthusiast:
I just received a DZ68DB and a 2600k, except it won't let me set the non-Turbo Boost ratio higher than 34. Can you please tell me why and how to fix it?
Thanks