Blinking display game

G

Hello,
I hope someone is able to help with a problem I am having. I have just installed a new XFX GTS250 1GB graphics card into a system and have installed the latest drivers. It is a fresh install of Windows 7. Anyway, the issue is, everytime I enter a 3D application (3Dmark06) the screen constantly blinks black...i get a message in the corner of my TV that there is no signal during the blink, which only lasts for a second or 2 each time....but like I say it is a constant blink on off on off on off.... unusable as it is. Any idea's???

G

Hello,
I hope someone is able to help with a problem I am having. I have just installed a new XFX GTS250 1GB graphics card into a system and have installed the latest drivers. It is a fresh install of Windows 7. Anyway, the issue is, everytime I enter a 3D application (3Dmark06) the screen constantly blinks black...i get a message in the corner of my TV that there is no signal during the blink, which only lasts for a second or 2 each time....but like I say it is a constant blink on off on off on off.... unusable as it is. Any idea's???

BTW, the system specs are: - Asus M4A785D-M Pro motherboard (it does have built in video, but this should have disabled itself when i plugged in the new graphics card...at least there is no option to disable onboard video in the bios, and I have plugged the monitor into the graphics card and it's working (except when I enter a 3d application). It has 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR2 (2 x 2GHz). Antec TruePower New 550W PSU in an Antec Fusion HTPC case. Windows 7 64-bit. CPU is an AMD Phenom II X4 @ 2.8GHz. The bios is currently set to default.