- Intel Quad Core Chip q6600
- 8GB of RAM (with cooling heatsinks on each one)
- 1TB of Hard Drive Space (2x500GB SATAII)
- 2x 512Mb SLi linked Graphics Card
- Zalman water cooling tower (linked to CPU for extra silence)
- NZXT advanced cooling tower with built in thermometers to monitor and easily display the core temperatures.
- 6x USB ports and 1 firewire
- 2 external SATAII ports to allow for more hard drives to be easily connected.
- OS is Microsoft Vista Ultimate
- MS office already installed
- DVD / CD-RW
- Abit/Asus motherboard
- Logitech Wave wireless keyboard and mouse
- MS office 2007 installed
- Windows Xp home edition sp2 installed.
- Intel Pentium Dual Core E6300 CPU 2 x 2.8GHz.
- Heatsink Cooling Fan for 775 CPU Intel Core 2 Duo
- 4GB 800mhz PC2 6400 RAM Transcend.
- NVIDIA GT210 512mb HDMI graphics card, VGA, DVI AND HDMI compatibile
- MSI G41TM-E43 Quad Dual core 775 socket motherboard
- 650 Watt Psu
- 160Gb sata hard drive
- Dvd/cd rom.
- Case with 2 80mm fans installed.
- 8 USB ports
I know a there are a lot of details missing from the first one but thats whats advertised but if you could give me a rough estimate on the values.
Its used, I just bought the top one on ebay which also comes with a 19" dvi hdmi monitor for €450 and want to sell the bottom one.
How much do you think I should sell it for?
Don't know the make of gpu, mobo, ram or psu. I asked but he was out of the country and couldn't give exact details.
Got it anyway cause it seemed like a good bargain, was I right or have I been I bit stupid?
I don't think the one you are selling is worth more than $250-300 used. The software most people view as "free" anyway, I have not seen anyone charge an extra $100 because Win7 was on it or an extra $300 because of Office. The components are all low to low-middle and are pretty much a commodity.
The PC you bought though was a decent deal, it has some higher-end components. If the video cards are SLI, along with the other stuff in the build, I'm guessing those would be fairly high end when new as well.