Wanted: IBM or Compatible HD for Dell Latitude CPi Laptop

Archived from groups: misc.forsale.computers.pc-specific.portables,us.marketplace.computers.hardware,comp.sys.laptops,ott.for-sale,ott.forsale.computing (More info?)

I need a used or refurbished HD fro my dell latitude CPi notebook. The
drive was made by IBM and 6.4 gigs. Or, I would purchase another Dell
laptop.
1 answer Last reply
More about wanted compatible dell latitude laptop
  1. Archived from groups: misc.forsale.computers.pc-specific.portables,us.marketplace.computers.hardware,comp.sys.laptops,ott.for-sale,ott.forsale.computing (More info?)

    On Tue 23 Nov 2004 02:35:56p, Steve Shapson, wrote:

    > I need a used or refurbished HD fro my dell latitude CPi notebook.
    > The drive was made by IBM and 6.4 gigs. Or, I would purchase another
    > Dell laptop.

    Or a different hard drive. I don't see why any 20 or 40 gig laptop hard
    drive wouldn't work in your CPi.

    But if you really want 6.4 gig replacement, look on eBay. At least one
    brand new one is advertised there for $42 plus shipping.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38118&item=
    673967
    2248&rd=1

    --