Wanted: IBM or Compatible HD for Dell Latitude CPi Laptop

Last response: in Laptop General Discussion
a b D Laptop
November 24, 2004 1:35:56 AM

Archived from groups: misc.forsale.computers.pc-specific.portables,us.marketplace.computers.hardware,comp.sys.laptops,ott.for-sale,ott.forsale.computing (More info?)

I need a used or refurbished HD fro my dell latitude CPi notebook. The
drive was made by IBM and 6.4 gigs. Or, I would purchase another Dell
laptop.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 30, 2005 8:42:49 AM

On Tue 23 Nov 2004 02:35:56p, Steve Shapson, wrote:

> I need a used or refurbished HD fro my dell latitude CPi notebook.
> The drive was made by IBM and 6.4 gigs. Or, I would purchase another
> Dell laptop.

Or a different hard drive. I don't see why any 20 or 40 gig laptop hard
drive wouldn't work in your CPi.

But if you really want 6.4 gig replacement, look on eBay. At least one
brand new one is advertised there for $42 plus shipping.

673967
2248&rd=1

--
RonB