Sign in with
Your question

Help I Deleted partitions on my backup drive. What can I do?

Last response: in Storage
October 22, 2012 8:46:26 PM

Yes I know, shoot myself. I am an idiot.

Hello, I was cleaning up my PC and formatting my OS to make it run smoother and clean up the BS. I backed up my important files to my 2nd drive. Than as I was installing windows 7 again, I deleted the partitions and was going to create a new partition and format, than install windows. I stayed up late doing it and was half asleep and deleted the partitions on my 2nd drive also. I have not done anything else to it other than create a new partition is there any way I can easily recover my files from that drive?

Thanks
a b G Storage
October 25, 2012 3:01:23 AM

Maybe you could try AOMEI Partition Assistant Partition Recovery wizard, it could un-delete the partition, and it is time saving way to recover the lost partition than data recovery software. If this wizard could not recover you partition that means you have to use professional data recovery software, as mentioned above there are several data recovery software and also you could try TestDisk.
m
l
November 3, 2012 6:19:56 PM

MrPeab62 said:
Yes I know, shoot myself. I am an idiot.

Hello, I was cleaning up my PC and formatting my OS to make it run smoother and clean up the BS. I backed up my important files to my 2nd drive. Than as I was installing windows 7 again, I deleted the partitions and was going to create a new partition and format, than install windows. I stayed up late doing it and was half asleep and deleted the partitions on my 2nd drive also. I have not done anything else to it other than create a new partition is there any way I can easily recover my files from that drive?

Thanks

You can try third party windows data recovery software and recover deleted or formatted data . Download a free demo and recover your data. If you find out your data in demo version after that you can purchase this software. . Free download here http://windowsdatarecovery-software.blogspot.in
m
l
Related resources
!