Redirect Server - IS there a .uz tool for the Macintosh (a..

Last response: in Video Games
September 3, 2004 3:12:46 AM

TSIA! Anyone know of anything?

TIA!

Tommy
September 3, 2004 4:20:03 PM

Tommy enlightened us with:
> TSIA! Anyone know of anything?

Ehm 'ucc compress'?

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 4:20:04 PM

In article <slrncjghij.9di.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com>, MeltDown
<meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote:

> Tommy enlightened us with:
> > TSIA! Anyone know of anything?
>
> Ehm 'ucc compress'?
>
> MeltDown

Yup thats it...is it available for the Mac?

Tommy
Related resources
September 3, 2004 5:54:22 PM

Tommy enlightened us with:
> Yup thats it...is it available for the Mac?

I don't know, but send me a mac and I'll figure it out for you. Why
don't you just give it a try and see what it does?

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 5:54:23 PM

In article <slrncjgn3e.d63.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com>, MeltDown
<meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote:

> Tommy enlightened us with:
> > Yup thats it...is it available for the Mac?
>
> I don't know, but send me a mac and I'll figure it out for you. Why
> don't you just give it a try and see what it does?

Try what? Thats what I am asking.
September 3, 2004 9:10:01 PM

Tommy enlightened us with:
> Try what? Thats what I am asking.

As I told you: "ucc compress". Use your file manager to find the 'ucc'
program, open a terminal window, 'cd' to the right directory and type
"./ucc compress somefile.u".

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
September 3, 2004 9:10:02 PM

"MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message
> Tommy enlightened us with:
> > Try what? Thats what I am asking.
>
> As I told you: "ucc compress". Use your file manager to find the 'ucc'
> program, open a terminal window, 'cd' to the right directory and type
> "./ucc compress somefile.u".

If they are an average mac user, I think you lost them at terminal window.
September 3, 2004 9:49:51 PM

Grant enlightened us with:
> If they are an average mac user, I think you lost them at terminal
> window.

Yeah, that's right... sorry about that! Anyway, the terminal app
shoudl be buried somewhere in the applications list.

!