Redirect Server - IS there a .uz tool for the Macintosh (a..

TSIA! Anyone know of anything?

TIA!

Tommy
7 answers Last reply
More about redirect server tool macintosh

    Tommy enlightened us with:
    > TSIA! Anyone know of anything?

    Ehm 'ucc compress'?

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

    In article <slrncjghij.9di.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com>, MeltDown
    <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote:

    > Tommy enlightened us with:
    > > TSIA! Anyone know of anything?
    >
    > Ehm 'ucc compress'?
    >
    > MeltDown

    Yup thats it...is it available for the Mac?

    Tommy

    Tommy enlightened us with:
    > Yup thats it...is it available for the Mac?

    I don't know, but send me a mac and I'll figure it out for you. Why
    don't you just give it a try and see what it does?

    In article <slrncjgn3e.d63.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com>, MeltDown
    <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote:

    > Tommy enlightened us with:
    > > Yup thats it...is it available for the Mac?
    >
    > I don't know, but send me a mac and I'll figure it out for you. Why
    > don't you just give it a try and see what it does?

    Try what? Thats what I am asking.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    Tommy enlightened us with:
    > Try what? Thats what I am asking.

    As I told you: "ucc compress". Use your file manager to find the 'ucc'
    program, open a terminal window, 'cd' to the right directory and type
    "./ucc compress somefile.u".

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    "MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message
    > Tommy enlightened us with:
    > > Try what? Thats what I am asking.
    >
    > As I told you: "ucc compress". Use your file manager to find the 'ucc'
    > program, open a terminal window, 'cd' to the right directory and type
    > "./ucc compress somefile.u".

    If they are an average mac user, I think you lost them at terminal window.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    Grant enlightened us with:
    > If they are an average mac user, I think you lost them at terminal
    > window.

    Yeah, that's right... sorry about that! Anyway, the terminal app
    shoudl be buried somewhere in the applications list.

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

Macintosh Games Servers Video Games