Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Looking to buy 500 Bulk Flash Drives. Any recommendations?

Last response: in Storage
October 23, 2012 7:53:45 PM

Hi everybody,

I am looking to buy 300-500 Flash Drives and don't really want to pay retail price on that. Also I wanted to preload some files on each drive along with my company logo.

Any good USB Drives wholesale companies you can recommend?

Thanks in advance!
October 23, 2012 8:04:27 PM

Michelle,

If you are looking to buy Customized Bulk Flash Drives, then you should definitely check Alpha-USB.com. I don't want to cheat like many other vendors and say "I am their customer", no - I work for Alpha USB, Inc and will be more than happy to assist you with your purchase. We guarantee the lowest market price and use only Grade "A" high quality flash memory covered with our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.

We have tons of excellent customer reviews all over the internet and no single bad review. We are located in Miami, Florida. We offer free shipping and free logo imprinting, so please feel free to send us a request using the form on our website. We are standing by to assist you!
Score
April 12, 2013 8:25:30 AM

Michelle78 said:
Hi everybody,

I am looking to buy 300-500 Flash Drives and don't really want to pay retail price on that. Also I wanted to preload some files on each drive along with my company logo.

Any good USB Drives wholesale companies you can recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Michelle, we are USB flash drives manufacturer in China. With 8 years experience in this field, we can offer best solution for your project. If you have any question, please contact me william@uspeeds.com. Thanks.
Score
!