Psu recomdation

G

I am planing to buy a new video card evga 9800 gt 512 ddr3 256 bits card which psu
will i refer to run this card nicely my pc specs are:
dual core 2.7
1gb ram ddr2
hitachi 250 gb hdd.

Corsair and Seasonic are two brands that have a reputation for high quality power supplies that consistently earn high marks in technical reviews. They are reliable, stable, and come with a 5 year warranty. Some of the newer models come with a 7 year warranty (in the USA). Lately we've been seeing a few other brands offering some high quality units. One example would be the newer Antec models.

G

What about evga Gts 250.

G

What about EVGA gts 250 512mb ddr3 , it is better card than 9800gt and same price rate approximately. will the recommended psu will support this too, not in sli . but alone

G

hmm thanks see,ms to be helpful

Considering 2GB RAM gets listed in minimum required specification with most games nowadays, you should definitely get upto 3 gigs.. You will experience a lot more smoothness with your games and apps.. As for the PSU, any good 450W (like the Corsair VX 450) PSU will be adequate for any mid range video card upto HD 5770.. Depending on your budget, you should aim for a more newer DX 11 video card.. The HD 5770 1GB is highly recommend in that case (GTS 450 if you wish to stick with Nvidia)..