Sign in with
Your question

Antec 900 Patriotic Mod/Paint Job

Last response: in Components
October 9, 2010 3:01:37 AM

My daughter thought my Antec 900 paintjob came out pretty good and now she wants me to do hers in an "American Flag" theme... Not sure what I have got myself into but we'll see how it goes. She wants the outside blue. I was thinking of doing the fan grills and the inside red with some lights and changing out the fans. I might even splurge and have a flag or an eagle airbrushed on the side. Any other ideas? Here's the link to my last (and first!) 2 paint jobs - Lil Red Box Mod (well, sort of) and (not sure what happened there... can't seem to find the internal forum link. I reckon you can cut and paste it until I can get it fixed!

I can't seem to get the link to my other post to work so here's the pics!

I think I have decided to paint the outside of her's the same blue as the inside of mine and do the inside in silver metallic. Then I will probably put in red LED fans and maybe a few other red accents. I just can't see it three colors in my mind - especially if one of those colors is bright white and the other two are dark metallics...
December 4, 2010 6:38:26 AM

Finished this up last month. Just getting around to posting pics... Not too shabby if I say so myself. I think I am ready to move on to bigger and better mods...

December 4, 2010 6:40:10 AM

and a few more pics...

!