Sign in with
Your question

ASRock Z68 PRO3 out of stock?

Last response: in Motherboards
June 2, 2011 5:46:09 AM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

I've had this motherboard on my newegg shopping cart for a while now, and I was about to make the purchase next week when it suddenly gave me the "SOLD OUT" notice. I was extremely distressed. This mobo was absolutely perfect (one of a kind!) for me for the following reasons:

-z68 (I make a lot of videos, so I need quicksync)
-supports lga 775 heatsinks (was planning to use my old one)
-unbelievably cheap
-Supports Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
-Supports Intel K-Series unlocked CPU (getting i5 2500k)

I even checked superbiiz.com, and they are out as well.

Usually newegg gives me the option to be notified when they restock, but not so this time. Just a big "SOLD OUT". Does this mean that they will never restock this item? If they will, how long does it usually take? If not, are there any closely similar boards such as this (probably not. I can understand why this board sold out so quick.)? Thanks.

and I know there's a matx version of this board, but I really need atx.

More about : asrock z68 pro3 stock

a c 107 V Motherboard
June 2, 2011 8:22:51 AM

They did the same thing when P67 boards came out -- no auto-notify right away. They will be getting more in stock, but you have to be patient and check them every day early in the morning to get the few that come in each shipment.
m
l
a b V Motherboard
June 2, 2011 3:31:02 PM

So the Pro3 z68s have been going in and out of stock at newegg from the eye I've kept on them. I don't know when newegg relists their new stock -- is it first thing in the morning; anyone know?
m
l
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
June 2, 2011 4:29:53 PM

Usually they restock overnight, and post new stock in the morning, but it is impossible to predict when a new item may come in and be listed as re-stocked. It is also impossible to predict if a cart item is actually in stock until you actuially do check out. I have placed items in my cart and then immediately gone to check out and find that the item is now out of stock.
m
l
a c 107 V Motherboard
June 4, 2011 1:00:36 AM

That all depends on whether the items get returned to NewEgg and what condition they are in. I personally will never use recertified or open box items, so I've never paid attention.
m
l
!