Sign in with
Your question

Holding two keys and a mouse button causes both keyboard and mouse to lag or fre

Last response: in Components
Anonymous
October 9, 2010 11:49:29 AM

Hello, I apologize if this was the wrong place to put this. Couldn't find a forum specifically talking about mice and keyboards. Now, on to my problem. Since about a month ago, after setting up Mouse Keys, my computer and keyboard seem to be conflicting. Both are wired. I've attempted switching USB ports, and switched the keyboard to a PS/2 connector (entirely different keyboard) to no avail. I have made sure StickyKeys, FilterKeys, and MouseKeys are all turned OFF. I've done virus scans with Avast! and Malwarebytes, no issues there. It feels like the two are somehow conflicting, yet they aren't wireless, so how can they conflict like that?
Thanks,
Brian G.
December 23, 2011 1:47:50 PM

Quote:
Hello, I apologize if this was the wrong place to put this. Couldn't find a forum specifically talking about mice and keyboards. Now, on to my problem. Since about a month ago, after setting up Mouse Keys, my computer and keyboard seem to be conflicting. Both are wired. I've attempted switching USB ports, and switched the keyboard to a PS/2 connector (entirely different keyboard) to no avail. I have made sure StickyKeys, FilterKeys, and MouseKeys are all turned OFF. I've done virus scans with Avast! and Malwarebytes, no issues there. It feels like the two are somehow conflicting, yet they aren't wireless, so how can they conflict like that?
Thanks,
Brian G.

Does anyone have a solution to this? This has to be the most frustrating thing I've ever dealt with. I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse and whenever I am holding the key to move forward and then I move my mouse a little bit, my guy stops moving altogether. Please help!
m
l
!