Sign in with
Your question

Problem PLEASE HELP!

Tags:
Last response: in Storage
October 25, 2012 3:54:39 AM

Well yesterday I purchased the Evga Gtx 550 Ti and I have encountered a couple problems, when I turn on my pc after hooking up the new graphics card it says installing drivers but they fail. I have no clue why they do that, I have manually installed the drivers but it does not seem to fix anything for me. In dxdiag under my display tab they all say n/a as if my card is not there. Under device manager I get the code 35 error, Your computer's system firmware does not include enough information to properly configure and use this device. To use this device, contact your computer manufacturer to obtain a firmware or BIOS update. (Code 35). I have tried updating my BIOS but it won't take effect. Im just in a big funk. I've tried contacting EVGA and they told me to call my computer makers, I did that and they told me nothing at all. I also just installed a brand new copy of windows 7(legit copy through CD not a pirate) right after I got the card hoping it would fix any problems I had. Please all help is needed :) 

My PC Specs -

Windows 7 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 Cpu 3.00 GHz
RAM: 4Gb
Motherboard: Hp 09F0H

More about : problem

a c 260 G Storage
October 25, 2012 1:56:05 PM

The issue here looks to be that HP does not provide BIOS support for new technology for that old a machine.
!