Best way to play IWD

Last response: in Video Games
April 15, 2004 9:45:11 PM

Howdy,

What's the best way to play IWD, alone or with HOW and Trials of the
Luremaster installed?

Is there a way to determine when you get into the extra areas provided
by the addons? Don't want to wonder into areas I shouldn't be. He He :)

Mike
--
ICQ 160154674
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net

More about : play iwd

Anonymous
April 16, 2004 10:58:16 PM

ATCSMike wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> What's the best way to play IWD, alone or with HOW and Trials of the
> Luremaster installed?
>
> Is there a way to determine when you get into the extra areas provided
> by the addons? Don't want to wonder into areas I shouldn't be. He He :)
>
> Mike

With the expansions as they add the latest patches and ToLM adss a
couple of new spells. The area for HOW can only be reached by 9th level
characters so there is no problem in that regard.

Kharsis
Anonymous
April 16, 2004 10:58:17 PM

Kharsis wrote:

> ATCSMike wrote:
>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> What's the best way to play IWD, alone or with HOW and Trials of the
>> Luremaster installed?
>>
>> Is there a way to determine when you get into the extra areas provided
>> by the addons? Don't want to wonder into areas I shouldn't be. He He :)
>>
>> Mike
>

> With the expansions as they add the latest patches and ToLM adss a
> couple of new spells. The area for HOW can only be reached by 9th level
> characters so there is no problem in that regard.
>
> Kharsis

Thanks. So there is some kind of experience check within the game, then?
Guess the same thing goes for ToLM, also? I seem to remember reading
somewhere sometime about 11th level characters only.

Mike
--
ICQ 160154674
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
April 24, 2004 8:49:33 PM

When in the game does Trials of the LureMaster come in? When and where
do I go to access this addon? I already know how to access HOW.

Thanks.

Mike
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 1:52:06 AM

ATCSMike wrote:

> When in the game does Trials of the LureMaster come in? When and where
> do I go to access this addon? I already know how to access HOW.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mike

You access ToLM from the How expansion - talk to the halfling in the pub.

Kharsis
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 1:52:07 AM

Kharsis wrote:

> ATCSMike wrote:
>
>> When in the game does Trials of the LureMaster come in? When and where
>> do I go to access this addon? I already know how to access HOW.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Mike
>

> You access ToLM from the How expansion - talk to the halfling in the pub.
>
> Kharsis

Thanks.
!