laptop reviews?

Jerry, I think as chairman of Yahoo you can afford a higher end
laptop. But the ones you list are only on the order of 33 Megahertz or
so, I think that is too slow for today, don't you?

-Jonathan
5 answers Last reply
More about laptop reviews

    Jonathan Wolfson wrote:

    > Jerry, I think as chairman of Yahoo you can afford a higher end
    > laptop. But the ones you list are only on the order of 33 Megahertz or
    > so, I think that is too slow for today, don't you?

    Huh?

    Notan

    I think it is cool to post replies to famous people who posted here
    years ago, before they were ultra rich and famous. It seems I am the
    only one who has ever done this, and I am hoping that one day, a guy
    like Jerry Yang will actually notice me.

    Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message news:<41A5F310.A348971@ddress.com>...
    > Jonathan Wolfson wrote:
    > >
    > > Jerry, I think as chairman of Yahoo you can afford a higher end
    > > laptop. But the ones you list are only on the order of 33 Megahertz or
    > > so, I think that is too slow for today, don't you?
    >
    > Huh?
    >
    > Notan

    Centrino 1.7G IS FAST
    battery life is GREAT too
    Go for it

    :-)

    onathan Wolfson" <jon3825@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Jerry, I think as chairman of Yahoo you can afford a higher end
    > laptop. But the ones you list are only on the order of 33 Megahertz or
    > so, I think that is too slow for today, don't you?
    >
    > -Jonathan

    How did you find this message?

    Jonathan Wolfson <jon3825@gmail.com> wrote:
    > How did you find this message?