Sign in with
Your question

CCC Vista Problem

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 28, 2010 10:40:04 PM

When I try to open CCC no error appears and nothing happens. More info here: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/291850-33-vista-probl... Also I have installed Windows Vista 32 bit Service Pack 2.

More about : ccc vista problem

June 28, 2010 11:20:30 PM

Also I can't access the graphic card through riva tuner (Im trying to over clock it )
m
l
June 29, 2010 12:11:34 AM

bump* srry I really need help
m
l
Related resources
June 29, 2010 1:04:09 AM

Are the 6 pins plugged carefully into the graphic card ? Can you see the card in hardware monitor ?
m
l
June 29, 2010 1:05:37 AM

abswindows7 said:
Are the 6 pins plugged carefully into the graphic card ? Can you see the card in hardware monitor ?

This is built into the comp. Would I have to open the comp? I did NOT :non:  install it
m
l
June 29, 2010 5:21:16 AM

Forgot it was a laptop ! Sorry for that !
Can you still see the card into your hardware monitor ?
m
l
June 29, 2010 11:09:31 AM

Not unless I pop my comp open
m
l
June 30, 2010 5:25:08 PM

UnKoWnMaN15 said:
Not unless I pop my comp open

you said on the previous post that you are trying to overclock your gpu on your laptop which I honnestly do not recommand you. Laptop heat dissipation is really basic and the risk that you fry some component inside is too high to try it. I've already tryed on my old acer laptop, and it was overheating which isn ot good for a laptop !

Laptop's first use is not gaming buddy ! Sorry to inform you this way
m
l
June 30, 2010 9:37:54 PM

abswindows7 said:
you said on the previous post that you are trying to overclock your gpu on your laptop which I honnestly do not recommand you. Laptop heat dissipation is really basic and the risk that you fry some component inside is too high to try it. I've already tryed on my old acer laptop, and it was overheating which isn ot good for a laptop !

Laptop's first use is not gaming buddy ! Sorry to inform you this way

no but there are some settings i want to change on my graphics card. but can u pls help cause nobody else is :( 
m
l
!