Sign in with
Your question

Intel ssd Drive Health warning

Last response: in Storage
a b G Storage
October 26, 2012 11:43:07 PM

Hi everyone! I less than 2 month ago bought intel 520 series SSD (180gb version) and today just installed new version of intel toolbox and it's showing health warning! any ideas? is it some kind of bug or i have to replace it?

I also compared it with another program which it says everything's fine!:D 
thanks in advance!

a b å Intel
a c 317 G Storage
October 27, 2012 12:02:26 AM

It is probably fine, in the toolbox where it indicates a drive health problem, check that SMART command detail to see if it indicates what the issue is that is causing the alert.
a b å Intel
a c 125 G Storage
October 27, 2012 1:30:43 AM

when the last time you ran smart clean up??
Related resources
a b G Storage
October 27, 2012 8:39:00 AM

RealBeast said:
It is probably fine, in the toolbox where it indicates a drive health problem, check that SMART command detail to see if it indicates what the issue is that is causing the alert.

here are the details:
a b G Storage
October 27, 2012 8:42:47 AM

smorizio said:
when the last time you ran smart clean up??

I do it every 4~7 days!the last time i ran it was 8 hours ago!
October 27, 2012 9:02:56 AM

It should be fine, sometimes they report wrong, check it with another tool like crystaldiskinfo and see what that says.
Only really start to get worried once it starts re-allocating sectors
a b G Storage
October 27, 2012 9:59:14 AM

kitsunestarwind said:
It should be fine, sometimes they report wrong, check it with another tool like crystaldiskinfo and see what that says.
Only really start to get worried once it starts re-allocating sectors

Do you mean this?
a b G Storage
October 28, 2012 7:48:36 AM

I just installed previous version and it says that the drive health is good! i think that last version of toolbox is buggy!

Thank you guys for quick replay! I would just stick with my previous version. :) 
!