Dear consumers.

Dear consumers.

i have the one question for the consumers.

Are you Still looking for Sandy Bridge or APU something Architecture?

I need to the of the Vote.


explain This Architecture.




17 answers Last reply
More about dear consumers
  1. is this spam or am i missing something?
  2. ^ Probably spam, this guy has been on here trash talking AMD/Intel processor designs before and saying they should have 8+Gigabyte of L3 cache instead of only 8Mb and other dumb things like that. Also claimed to be a human researcher, whatever that means.
  3. A yotta-byte...wow, never heard of that one before!!!
  4. This guy is either the living proof of John Travolta's character concept in Phenomenon or a cyber-looney... Reminds of of a member of an Anime fanpage whose words are so vague, even fellow fans can't understand what he's saying. Only this one is using pictures. Maybe I'm just too stupid to understand his pictures. Well, lucky me then :lol:

    BTW, moody, yottabyte does exist, but the implementation is what's currently does not.
  5. 1 yb = 2^80 or about 1.2 X10^24 bytes.
  6. "If noone seems to understand what you've to say, then you are probably a genius"

    - the very words OP lives by
  7. damasvara said:
    This guy is either the living proof of John Travolta's character concept in Phenomenon or a cyber-looney... Reminds of of a member of an Anime fanpage whose words are so vague, even fellow fans can't understand what he's saying. Only this one is using pictures. Maybe I'm just too stupid to understand his pictures. Well, lucky me then :lol:

    BTW, moody, yottabyte does exist, but the implementation is what's currently does not.


    Quote:
    1 yb = 2^80 or about 1.2 X10^24 bytes.


    You learn something new everyday ;)
  8. loneninja said:
    ^ Probably spam, this guy has been on here trash talking AMD/Intel processor designs before and saying they should have 8+Gigabyte of L3 cache instead of only 8Mb and other dumb things like that. Also claimed to be a human researcher, whatever that means.


    Don't forget the one where he said that our technology came from Aliens and wasn't truly our own. :pt1cable:
  9. What's it got to do with General Motors ?
  10. It might be "Genetically Modified" which would explain why it doesn't make sense to those used to the natural order of things.
  11. Or the Royal Navy ? Or WordStar ?
  12. Quote:
    Or the Royal Navy ? Or WordStar ?

    Huh?
  13. That's definitely the General Motors logo -- and above it RN and WS.

    Sorry, this joke is wearing a bit thin.
  14. Quote:
    That's definitely the General Motors logo -- and above it RN and WS.

    Sorry, this joke is wearing a bit thin.

    Righteo, I'm with you now! :lol:
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Sandy Bridge