Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Best data recovery software

Last response: in Storage
Anonymous
October 27, 2012 5:32:53 PM

i have pretty much exhausted every tool i have in hirens boot cd except drive cloners that need to wipe the destination drive [this wont be a problem soon as ill have a spare hdd to do this with, but for now i still cant do it]

are there any others? i am pretty sure the hdd in question has a severally damaged head or something, i was able to recover a little under half of the user data then it became almost completely unresponsive. the only tools i can get to detect it are in parted magic, any windows based tools on HBCD seem to not even be able to detect it, i cant even mount it anymore

More about : data recovery software

Anonymous
October 29, 2012 1:59:56 PM

will this work for drives with hardware failures?
Score
Anonymous
October 30, 2012 3:48:12 AM

didnt think so, i need something a that can work through the worst of problems
Score
Related resources
January 17, 2013 5:14:35 AM

Hi All,

Get rid of data loss trouble by using with easy and simple Windows File Recovery Software. With the help of this tool, user can recover or restore up to 250 GB hard drive data in a user friendly manner.

Try first demo version, then go ahead for full version software

Read More Information - http://www.windowsfilerecovery.com/
Score
January 26, 2013 4:04:35 AM

A free data recovery tool is super efficient and easy to use as long as you follow the guidance. It offers four recovery options for the user to cope with different recovery problems, such as the format drive recovery, RAW drive recovery, or memory card recovery, partition recovery, etc.
You could get more information of it there:
http://blog4mark.blogspot.com/2013/01/memory-card-recov...
Score
February 5, 2013 4:35:16 AM

RecoveryFix for Windows is equipped with sophisticated algorithms that ensure quick recovery of files and folders from a deleted, corrupt or inaccessible Windows partition. It fully supports EIDE, IDE, SCSI, SATA, PATA, PEN and USB drives for data recovery.

Thanks
Score
February 21, 2013 3:12:48 PM

Anonymous said:
i have pretty much exhausted every tool i have in hirens boot cd except drive cloners that need to wipe the destination drive [this wont be a problem soon as ill have a spare hdd to do this with, but for now i still cant do it]

are there any others? i am pretty sure the hdd in question has a severally damaged head or something, i was able to recover a little under half of the user data then it became almost completely unresponsive. the only tools i can get to detect it are in parted magic, any windows based tools on HBCD seem to not even be able to detect it, i cant even mount it anymore

Hi -

You can try Data Rescue PC3 for Windows by Prosoft Engineering.

http://www.prosofteng.com/products/data_rescue_pc.php

You may want to clone the drive to another drive first then scan it for files afterwards.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Score
February 21, 2013 3:18:07 PM

Anonymous said:

Hi -

You can try Data Rescue PC3 for Windows by Prosoft Engineering.

http://www.prosofteng.com/products/data_rescue_pc.php

You may want to clone the drive to another drive first then scan it for files afterwards.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Score
March 4, 2013 12:30:52 AM

Why not try to use AppleXsoft recovery software ? It is so powerful and safety. So I suggest-----------www.**** :bounce:  :pt1cable: 
Score
April 21, 2013 11:58:16 PM

minitool power data recovery can be helpful.
Score
May 19, 2013 1:10:49 AM

Anonymous said:

Why not use hard disk recovery services like Dtidata.I find it decent and more reliable than cloud storage. However I think the best way to avoid such situation is to use different back up method. Use cloud, external, even Cds and check the files occasionally.
Score
July 9, 2013 6:44:55 AM

There is no best data recovery software. The one that can help you and you like is the best software.
Score
a b G Storage
July 14, 2013 9:51:27 AM

Your best bet if you can is to take a clone image and run data recovery software if needed on the clone. The Linux ddrescue command is good for making a clone of a failing drive.

A data recovery service would use a hardware imager for this job. If the data is valuable that's the way to go. Also know the more you work on the drive the more likely it is to fail completely.
Score
a c 99 G Storage
August 27, 2013 7:08:48 AM

This thread has become a landing site for spam, so I am closing it.
If anyone has issue with this, you can PM me.
Score
!