Sign in with
Your question

When copying large files laptop FREEZES

Last response: in Storage
October 28, 2012 5:50:46 AM

Guys need your help!

Whenever I start copying large files (eg. Movies) from my notebook pc to my flashdrive it suddenly freezes the whole system freezes and the only way to gain control of my pc again is to cut the power source since i'm only using an adapter when using it I reconnect the adapter cord (i know its bad practice). I also tried copying files using a network cable with another laptop and whenever the copying is at least 2 GB it freezes (It doesn't affect the other laptop) Please HELP!!! :cry: 
October 28, 2012 6:13:54 AM

rayjons19 said:
Guys need your help!

Whenever I start copying large files (eg. Movies) from my notebook pc to my flashdrive it suddenly freezes the whole system freezes and the only way to gain control of my pc again is to cut the power source since i'm only using an adapter when using it I reconnect the adapter cord (i know its bad practice). I also tried copying files using a network cable with another laptop and whenever the copying is at least 2 GB it freezes (It doesn't affect the other laptop) Please HELP!!! :cry: 

I forgot, my laptop is an Acer D250 Aspire-One OS: Windows XP SP3 Home Edition, 1.66 Ghz Pocessor Intel Atom and has a 2GB of RAM
m
l
!