msconfig wont open

i am having the same problem..my msconfig wont open and i need to get into it
to fix a problem with my antivirus program!! if anyone can help please email
me at lilxocp@yahoo.com and make the subject MSCONFIG HELP

thankyou!!!

There are viruses that cause similar problems with MSCONFIG.
Follow the yellow section on this link to check for viruses and spyware:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
http://www.dts-l.org