Best configuration for mah pc

hello...
can u tell me the best system requirements for my system....
my budget is about 30000 and i want it basically for gaming and watching videos, net....... along with a 19" monitor... assembled.... please help me with the best configuration..
8 answers Last reply
More about best configuration
  1. Where do you live?
  2. 30000 what?
  3. Quote:
    hello...
    can u tell me the best system requirements for my system....
    my budget is about 30000 and i want it basically for gaming and watching videos, net....... along with a 19" monitor... assembled.... please help me with the best configuration..

30k!?!?!?!? (it's over 9000!!!!!!!) :eek2:

Question of what country you live in comes in to question.

As USD $30K can get you some really, really, nice severs or a few uber desktop.

If it's a different currency or a typo, please state this.
  4. ^ you don't need to be over sensitive :/.
  5. Funny, I've been in this kind of thread before. The OP doesn't clearly state the currency at first. Well, let's just wait for the confirmation.
  6. i think 30000 RS (Indian currency)
    and if it's right, then he can get a good i5 system.....
  7. I find it a little annoying when someone makes a thread like this and puts none of their own effort intro trying to research what they're after...

OP: Read this for starters http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/system-builder-marathon,review-31840.html

Then find the components you're interested in on a website in whatever currency that is, then people can give you hints on where you can improve.
  8. This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Configuration Systems