1800 Toshiba Laptop - How Fix Key that has come off?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
November 26, 2004 11:40:59 PM

I have a fairly new Toshiba Laptop, and my baby kinda removed a key,
no damage other than it came of, how do I put the plastics back
together to fix the key?

Toshiba 1800
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
November 27, 2004 11:57:14 AM

>I have a fairly new Toshiba Laptop, and my baby kinda removed a key,
>no damage other than it came of, how do I put the plastics back
>together to fix the key?
>
>Toshiba 1800

I'v never had a key pop off that didn't pop back on by pressing it in
place.
March 29, 2010 10:10:05 AM

You can surely fix back your key in place yourslef only. Take a look at http://www.laptopkey.com/installation_guides.php
It clearly shows how to remove and replace a laptop key. And if you have lost any of your keys or if your key is broken then you can also order a replacement key from this company that i used last time. I placed an order with them and it came as a replacement laptop key kit containing a key cap and retainer clips. Personally I was very satisfied with the product quality and service.Check:

http://www.laptopkey.com
March 29, 2010 11:35:21 AM

You could also try to carefully press it in position am pretty. For more help email me @ fight1cini@hotmail.com
!