Help running BG2

col

Hi,

Just installed BG2 and Throne of Bhaal, but when I try to run them I get a
Software Protection Error message "Please insert the original CD-ROM in
drive". I did a full install from legit CDs that run fine on my wife's PC,
and the message appears no matter which CD i have in the drive. Any ideas?

TIA

Col.

col

"Kish" <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> Col wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just installed BG2 and Throne of Bhaal, but when I try to run them I get
> > Software Protection Error message "Please insert the original CD-ROM in
> > drive". I did a full install from legit CDs that run fine on my wife's
PC,
> > and the message appears no matter which CD i have in the drive. Any
ideas?

> Sounds like your CD drive may need cleaning.

Dunno... I can browse the CDs fine, all my other games / CDs work OK. May
have to uninstall / reinstall. Thanks anyway.

Col