Olympus C2020, C2030, C2040 smartmedia size

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 27, 2004 12:39:15 AM

Does anyone know if any of these cameras will accept 128MB smartmedia cards?
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 12:39:16 AM

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:39:15 GMT, "Chris Johnson" <cjohnson1379@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Does anyone know if any of these cameras will accept 128MB smartmedia cards?

The manual for the 2040 lists 64M as the largest.
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 1:51:27 AM

"Chris Johnson" <cjohnson1379@earthlink.net> a écrit dans le message news:
7cGzd.13288$Z47.4024@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> Does anyone know if any of these cameras will accept 128MB smartmedia
cards?

http://www.smartmediaflash.com/olympus.html
Related resources
December 27, 2004 1:51:28 AM

Thanks for that site!

"OliveOil" <olive.oil@false.com> wrote in message

> "Chris Johnson" <cjohnson1379@earthlink.net> a écrit dans le message news:
> 7cGzd.13288$Z47.4024@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> > Does anyone know if any of these cameras will accept 128MB smartmedia
> cards?
>
> http://www.smartmediaflash.com/olympus.html

Anonymous
December 27, 2004 2:13:18 AM

"Jim Shaffer, Jr." <jmshaffer@alltel.net> wrote in
> On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:39:15 GMT, "Chris Johnson"
> <cjohnson1379@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know if any of these cameras will accept 128MB smartmedia
>>cards?
>
> The manual for the 2040 lists 64M as the largest.

It would, because at that time no larger SM card probably existed.

All models mentieoned will most likely accept the 128 MB card. I have
never heard of an older Olympus not accepting a larger card than the
maximum stated in the manual.

--
Matti Vuori, <http://sivut.koti.soon.fi/mvuori/index-e.htm&gt;
Anonymous

http://www.olympus.fi/consumer/digimg/service/compatibi...

"Chris Johnson" <cjohnson1379@earthlink.net> a écrit dans le message news:
7cGzd.13288$Z47.4024@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> Does anyone know if any of these cameras will accept 128MB smartmedia
cards?

Anonymous
December 27, 2004 6:17:04 PM

My 2040 works fine with 128 MB cards.
Anonymous
December 28, 2004 4:12:40 AM

Jim A wrote:
> My 2040 works fine with 128 MB cards.
My brother in law uses 256 MB cards in his ancient C-2000, so I'm sure
all the listed models will work at least up to 256 MB without problems.
I use a 1 GB card in my C-5050 but that's not on the list. :-)
!