redirection server

Howdy all,

I am unable to resolve uz.gameservers.net. After many hous of
searching, are there any other redirection servers or should I setup my own.

gorilla

In article <4157d603$0$169$811e409b@news.mylinuxisp.com>, gorilla
<fragging_gorilla@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> I am unable to resolve uz.gameservers.net. After many hous of
> searching, are there any other redirection servers or should I setup my own.
>
> gorilla

Set up your own, I tried to use that server and got nothing but
headaches for my efforts. If you use your own redirect server then
there won't be any ssues with files missing, or worse, mis-match files.

I went over to http://www.myqth.com/ and got a 1 gigabyte of space/40
gigabytes a month of transfer account for 4 dollars US a month (have to
pre-pay the year. I also had to register a domain name, which cost
another 18 dollars.

I had no idea what these people would be like but at the price I
figured i'd take the risk. I'm glad I did as I have had 100% positive
experiences with them. The transfers are full bandwidth and I haven't
noticed any downtime yet.

I am not looking for a referal bonus or anything (don't know if they
even offer it, too lazy to look), i'm just pleased with the service and
performance (I was even activated over the weekend). Thats my
recommendation but go where ever you feel most comfortable.

The point is, if you want your server to be a success go with your own
redirect server. Otherwise nothing but headaches for you and your
users.

Tommy

You could try this Redirection Server

http://uz.unrealadmin.org

BigFokker

"gorilla" <fragging_gorilla@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Howdy all,
>
> I am unable to resolve uz.gameservers.net. After many hous of
> searching, are there any other redirection servers or should I setup my
own.

> gorilla

Thanks guys. Any idea as to when the 451 client patch will be out?

gorilla