Looking for map: Chicken Run

I remember a deathmatch map that I had back in the days of the original
Unreal Tournament called Chicken Run. I'd quite like to play it again, but
despite all my searches on the 'net I can't seem to find it.

Does anyone know where I could get hold of this map?

Thanks,

--

(O) e n o n e

Meltdown

Oenone enlightened us with:
> I remember a deathmatch map that I had back in the days of the
> original Unreal Tournament called Chicken Run. I'd quite like to
> play it again, but despite all my searches on the 'net I can't seem
> to find it.

I don't know it, but if you find it, let me know. I've written a mod
called Catch the Chicken, which might be a lot of fun on a Chiken Run
map :)

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

Flash

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2001

Oenone wrote:
> I remember a deathmatch map that I had back in the days of the original
> Unreal Tournament called Chicken Run. I'd quite like to play it again, but
> despite all my searches on the 'net I can't seem to find it.

Sorry, the only thing I've got close in my ~2Gig of maps is

CTF-B3Insanechickens.unr

Google's not a lot of help either, sorry.

--
Flash

Flash wrote:
> Sorry, the only thing I've got close in my ~2Gig of maps is
> CTF-B3Insanechickens.unr
> Google's not a lot of help either, sorry.

No problem, thanks for trying!

--

(O) e n o n e