Sign in with
Your question

Music and Video Production Windows 7 Notebook

Last response: in Systems
August 7, 2010 11:31:02 PM

I'm basically giving myself an intro into music and video production with what equipment i can afford to start with.

I just currently bought Sony Vaio notebook, specs below. I believe it has the proper power under the hood to do what i would like to start doing. I have already done a good deal of turning services off and removing extraneous software, but i still get a pop in my audio recordings occasionally.

And of course video playback is limited to 10fps from my video camera.

I would like to remain faithful to my PC roots, so what i am curious about before going any further myself is: who can i get a hold of out there to perform a remote desktop fine tuning of my system to be as best as it can be at video and music production?

I trust asking this question to Tom's Hardware forum site, opposed to random google searches... don't let me down!

Sony Vaio
Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2 GHz
4 Gig Ram
Win 7 Home - 64 bit
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650

Thanks

VH
August 8, 2010 4:56:43 AM

well your probably better off going to geek squad to get it totally stripped down

of course if you have a key code you can always reformat the hard drive and only install what you need. that would seem like the best idea, but if you aren't comfortable, give geek squad a try
m
l
!