Music and Video Production Windows 7 Notebook

I'm basically giving myself an intro into music and video production with what equipment i can afford to start with.

I just currently bought Sony Vaio notebook, specs below. I believe it has the proper power under the hood to do what i would like to start doing. I have already done a good deal of turning services off and removing extraneous software, but i still get a pop in my audio recordings occasionally.

And of course video playback is limited to 10fps from my video camera.

I would like to remain faithful to my PC roots, so what i am curious about before going any further myself is: who can i get a hold of out there to perform a remote desktop fine tuning of my system to be as best as it can be at video and music production?

I trust asking this question to Tom's Hardware forum site, opposed to random google searches... don't let me down!

Sony Vaio
Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2 GHz
4 Gig Ram
Win 7 Home - 64 bit
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650

Thanks

VH
1 answer Last reply
More about music video production windows notebook
  1. well your probably better off going to geek squad to get it totally stripped down

of course if you have a key code you can always reformat the hard drive and only install what you need. that would seem like the best idea, but if you aren't comfortable, give geek squad a try
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt Video Notebooks Music Systems