cannot find captain in bg2 'friendly arm' mod

Last response: in Video Games
April 17, 2004 12:15:46 AM

Hi I am in the new area something like Estradean and have spoke to mayor and
hes says see the captain can anyone tell me where he is plz.

I am thinking this may be too hard for LVL 9 characters, the castle was easy
just a few trolls but when I to a map due East I was slaughtered by loads of
our lizard friends.

ATB
The Chris

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

More about : find captain bg2 friendly arm mod

Anonymous
April 18, 2004 8:47:23 PM

its allright i found him , he is in a backroom - not that it was worth
finding him )