cannot find captain in bg2 'friendly arm' mod

Hi I am in the new area something like Estradean and have spoke to mayor and
hes says see the captain can anyone tell me where he is plz.

I am thinking this may be too hard for LVL 9 characters, the castle was easy
just a few trolls but when I to a map due East I was slaughtered by loads of
our lizard friends.

ATB
The Chris

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot find captain friendly
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    its allright i found him , he is in a backroom - not that it was worth
    finding him )

    "The Chris" <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi I am in the new area something like Estradean and have spoke to mayor
    and
    > hes says see the captain can anyone tell me where he is plz.
    >
    > I am thinking this may be too hard for LVL 9 characters, the castle was
    easy
    > just a few trolls but when I to a map due East I was slaughtered by loads
    of
    > our lizard friends.
    >
    > ATB
    > The Chris

    > "Are you still wasting your time with spam?...
    > There is a solution!"
    >
    > Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector
    > The most powerful anti-spam software available.
    > http://mail.spaminspector.com

Games Spam Video Games