USB Removable Storage Drive Access Denied?

Howard

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2001

OS = Windows XP Professional, I am unable to access the "E: drive" message
states see system administrtor for access. I am currently logged on with
admin rights, but still get the message. All 4 USB ports give the same
message. What's the fix? Thanks.

Howard, try a reboot with the drive disconnected.