Rodolffo

Honorable
Jul 4, 2012
Good day!

I bought today a P8Z77-V LE and a Samsung 830 128 gigs. My SATA mode is AHCI.

So, I installed WIn 7 Ultimate, and when it rebooted last time, just told that "No hard disk detected" for a really short time, then rebooted and does this all the time.

What should I do? I need help immediately.

Thank you.

dax trajero

Honorable
Oct 31, 2012
Agree with stuart - check your connections.

Failing that, I assume you're plugging the SSD into the integrated SATA socket on the motherboard. It may be worthwhile checking the motherboard manufacturer's website to see if there's any firmware upgrades for the board that may fix this issue ? It may be a known fault ? Be very careful upgrading the firmware - read all the documentation first so you understand the risks.

Rodolffo

Honorable
Jul 4, 2012
Thank you for your replies! Yesterday I've updated my FW to the newest, so it doesn't writing this error message for me anymore, but it's trying to boot now, and then restarts. I've plugged my SSD into both (gray) SATA 6GB/s ports, but nothing changed. In boot prio, tried SSD as first and second too - nothing happened. Now I'm trying to reinstall windows again as maybe it could fix my problem.

Rodolffo

Honorable
Jul 4, 2012
No luck, anyone some ideas? :/
EDIT: problem solved, it was with my Windows verison, somehow I rewritten the MSDN image and it worked. Thank you guys again for the help!