UT2k4 TDM only Rankin map: server or client issue?

In the last 3-4 days I've noticed that no other map than DM-Rankin is
running on the majority of TDM servers (with the exception of 2 or 3
servers, who were then not always reachable), so I started asking myself a
pair of questions:
1) could it be my "unofficial" version of UT, though upgraded to v3270 and
"cured" (working fine on all servers for all these weeks before, too...)
recognized by master server and redirected not finding other servers than
the ones with Dm-Rankin
or
2) could the issue be on server side, meaning that all those servers are not
running an official version, so, after the last general upgrade to 3270,
they can only host the demo map online?
thanks everyone for the answers...
Alex

Meltdown

Ale..::°::..Atorius enlightened us with:
> In the last 3-4 days I've noticed that no other map than DM-Rankin
> is running on the majority of TDM servers (with the exception of 2
> or 3 servers, who were then not always reachable), so I started
> asking myself a pair of questions:

Posting it again and again won't help you.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

"MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:slrncltjlg.elb.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com...
> Ale..::°::..Atorius enlightened us with:
>> In the last 3-4 days I've noticed that no other map than DM-Rankin
>> is running on the majority of TDM servers (with the exception of 2
>> or 3 servers, who were then not always reachable), so I started
>> asking myself a pair of questions:
>
> Posting it again and again won't help you.

I did the first post only once, i'm sure, must be a problem with my
newsserver
(in fact it gave me error every time i send the message)
and I apologize for that.

You're right, but in front of a simple question on which depends my decision
wether to buy a game or not,
moralizing and finger-pointing attitude don't help as well....

MeltDown wrote:
> Posting it again and again won't help you.

It helped him right into my kill filter ;)