Differences in P8Z68 - V, V-Pro, Deluxe

Solution
There is not a whole lot of difference - you can get the ASUS site to put up a comparison of the three to get an easy-to-read comparison. I'm not going to do that for you :)

The Deluxe uses a different USB3 chip. No, I don't know if that's significant. I couldn't get the Deluxe locally, so I used the V Pro, and it works fine.

compulsivebuilder

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2011
There is not a whole lot of difference - you can get the ASUS site to put up a comparison of the three to get an easy-to-read comparison. I'm not going to do that for you :)

The Deluxe uses a different USB3 chip. No, I don't know if that's significant. I couldn't get the Deluxe locally, so I used the V Pro, and it works fine.

Solution

Toppodog

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2011

n
nCompulsiveBuilder is typical of these "no-help" guys that roam the forums. They don't know the answer to the questions so instead of just PASSING BY, their crappy ego's make them say pointless and inane things like "search on google" or check the manuf. website". These are brainless non-answers as most would have searched far and wide already. Flame over :fou: -> :sol:
n
nSo there is a good answer here:
n

bingo_666

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2011
I try search the same question and found "let compare by yourself".
So I waste the time found that V pro has 2 more 6Gb/s Sata port than V same as deluxe and deluxe has no IGA that V and V pro have but deluxe have 1 more 3Gb/s Sata than V pro. Another things was some bundle accessories. Hope this help.