Game installation errors

mike8888

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2010
Ok so I have built a new PC with the following hardware:

Motherboard: M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3

Graphics card: Sapphire Radeon HD 5770

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 925 Deneb 2.8GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Processor HDX925WFGIBOX

Memory: A-DATA Gaming Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model AX3U1600GB2G9-2G

Hard Drive: SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD502HJ 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

My operating system is Windows 7 64-bit home

Everything seems to be running just fine and ive had no issues OTHER than the fact that anytime i try to install a game(any game) on my PC there are errors, such as, saying that there is corruption or it cant find or read a certain file and that maybe the disks are damage. Well the disks are fine. I thought maybe my old disk drive was screwy and got a brand new HP DVD disk drive...did nothing to help the issue. I have the newest drivers for my video card as well. I cannot for the life of me figure this out! I was thinking possibly a RAM issue? im not sure. Ive been working on this for 2 days straight to no avail so any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

I assume you are sure that your RAM is the source of the problem.

Actually if you want really good RAMs, try to get one of this brands :
Corsair, Crucial, Patriot, Mushkin, Kingston or G.Skill
..................................................................................
A-Data, OCZ, others....well...not on my shopping list..