Sign in with
Your question
Closed

CM Storm Sniper vs. Antec 902

Last response: in Components
October 17, 2010 12:49:25 PM

What the topic says. Trying to decide between the two. I know most dont like how the sniper looks but I actually prefer it over the 902, and I feel that the sniper is more future proof by being bigger and having what seems like more airflow. Side windows dont really matter too much to me. But I am new to cases so all opinions are welcome. Thanks.

More about : storm sniper antec 902

Best solution

a c 716 ) Power supply
October 17, 2010 12:59:16 PM

Both are good cases but I think you answered your question yourself by saying that you like the Sniper better. I personally like the drive bays better in the Sniper + the more space.
October 17, 2010 1:09:31 PM

rolli59 said:
Both are good cases but I think you answered your question yourself by saying that you like the Sniper better. I personally like the drive bays better in the Sniper + the more space.

True, I like the sniper better but since I am a newbie to this I thought perhaps there were some serious flaws or advantages one might have that I do not know about the the community here would.
Score
Related resources
a c 165 ) Power supply
October 17, 2010 2:05:08 PM

both are quality cases, can't go wrong with either one
Score
October 27, 2010 7:50:37 PM

Best answer selected by fcdwn777.
Score
a c 91 ) Power supply
October 27, 2010 8:36:37 PM

Apart from great airflow which is pretty similar in both the cases, the Sniper has better cable management features, is more roomy (as already mentioned) and is more silent.. It is definitely the pick between the two.. However, opt for the black edition over the first model..
Score
a b ) Power supply
October 28, 2010 3:00:15 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!