Deleting user account

I bought a demo laptop from Circuit City. As such, under documents and
settings there is a user account setup called "Circuit City". I want the
laptop to match my other computers and have only the user account called "Lee
Lastname". How can I create the new user account AND how do I delete the
existing Circuit City Account from the Documents/Settings folder?

--
Lee

Open the Help and Support Center and search with the term: user accounts.
You will find complete instructions.

Ted Zieglar