a b C Monitor
a b Ô Samsung
July 3, 2010 5:59:13 PM

Hello,

I have three displays.
1) Samsung 55 inch 7700 240 hz hdmi 1080 p
2) Samsung 40 inch 60 hz 1080 i hdmi
3) compaq 18.5 inch vga 60 hz

I don't really care about the quality on the small monitor it's just the monitor by the computer that I use if I need to be right at the computer. The two tv's are my real concern.

I'd like to be able to broadcast to both of them simultaneously at their best capability.

I currently am using the built in graphics card in my Gigabyte motherboard. I am able to view all three monitors at the 40 inch televisions best quality but then my 55 inch samsung looks really grainy and is not at its peak. If i set the video card to its highest quality (still not the best the 55 inch tv will handle) then the 40 inch tv doesnt support the signal and goes black.

Anyone have suggestions on which video card I should buy to get the peak performance from my samsung 55 inch led 7700 model and still be able to view the other tv at its peak as well.

More about : equipment choice setup

a c 235 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
July 3, 2010 7:26:03 PM

if all you are doing is watching videos, an ATI 4350 will be able to handle two monitors with ease. they usually go for $30 on newegg.com.

FYI, its not the size of the TV but the resolution that makes driving it tough. For example if your 55" was 1080i and your 40"1080p, the 40" would be the more difficult image to reproduce because it needs more pixels.
!