Sign in with
Your question

How can I know my ISP password that they gave to me?

Last response: in Windows 7
November 6, 2011 6:40:45 AM

Hello,
I have finished my word document and I need to send to my teacher's email.But I wasn't able to send it 'cause it requires a profile,and to be able to make a new profile,I must go to the Control Panel then click the "Mail" icon.
But when I was about to made it,it requested to "Type the password your Internet service provider has given you".
And since I don't know what is it about,I tried to search in Google's,in Wikipedia,in other websites but I still don't got the correct point that I want.
Someone told me to contact my "something" so that I can ask them to reset my password,but I have no fuss about that "calling-calling".
Please help me found out my ISP password,I don't know how to figure it out.Your answers will surely be appreciated!!!

By: Cathleen Ala

More about : isp password gave

November 6, 2011 7:32:22 AM

Just create an account with Gmail.

Simple, safe and easy to use, no need to set up the windows mail.

www.gmail.com
m
l
November 6, 2011 8:38:19 AM

^ +1 to that

you can create a new email account in gmail/yahoo/etc.

but if you still want to know your dial-up passowrd. Download "Software Information for windows" and you might get the password under
Network > RAS connection >
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
March 28, 2013 6:20:33 AM

Or contact your service provider. They can either find it or reset it, and they will be able to point you to instructions on setting up your email software.
m
l
Related resources
!