2011 scorpius build

Juanchioo

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
Well after debating a long time :p i think i will w8 for bulldozer ati 6xxx 990fx/gx chipsets and see if there is new products of the rest abiable :D so i think i will get something like this:

CPU: AMD Bulldozer "zambezi" (if they are good, or w8 for a black edition maby??.. idk what they will make)

GPU: 6800 series (i think i will get something like that but i know i will have to w8 because they will be not abiable at the start... and if i wanted to get a 6900 the w8 can be very long)

MOBO: 990fx/gx (i like asus a lot :D)

PSU: I think i will go for a xfx 850w if there isnt another realse that has similar cost and its better than it, i think 850w will be enought to crossfire 2 of those cards.

RAM: 4gb ddr3 1600mhz or higher cl7 g.skill probalby (and same as the psu.. if ther is another better i will go for it)

HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB (and again i will get it if it still is a good hhd)

CASE: I like Cooler Master Storm Sniper but idk what cases will be abiable at that moment... if they make an sniper with usb3 etc etc i will get it.. or maby a antec 1200 with usb3 too etc etc if they make it...

Well thats what i want to buy or something like that, any suggestions?? i got anything wrong?? do u think there is something idk??

And sorry for my english :p

PLEASE COMMENT

coldsleep

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2009
It's waaaaay too far in the future to speculate about that stuff. Something that you're missing is an SSD...with any luck they'll be better/more affordable at that point. But I really wouldn't plan out that far ahead. Just save up your money and keep an eye on the technology.

Juanchioo

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
ur right i forgot it XD i thinked in it but... i just forgot....

i was saing that antec can make a rebuild of the 1200... like cooler master with the haf cosmos 690 etc...

and i want sugestion with the things u can acctualy know

Mr Pizza

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010

the problem is this post, its too far away NO ONE KNOWS ANY DETAILS. i repeat NO ONE KNOWS ANY DETAILS
we can't look at what will be out, there might be some super fast hard drives that are almost as fast as SSDs and cheaper, who knows! new cases, new power supplies, new cpus, new gpus. Too far.

Juanchioo

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
lol i know some thing XD and i know some people know more than me so i was especting to recive awnser of the thing u can know... and yes there is some details u can know because amd anunce it... like the way that bulldozer is build... that bulldozer its am3 r2 etc etc

Mr Pizza

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010

but know one knows if NVIDIA will beat them or if INTEL will beat them, how EXPENSIVE. Who knows the new 6XXX could be 1000 bucks a pop

aberchonbie

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2008
lol no point arguing online man.. if he wants to live the dream world let him.. HAHAHA..

you know what? i getz the amd am4 ssd usb4, quad channel ddr6 with core i9 which will beat your bulldozer if it is "abiable" to getz ultimates :) wha? you can have amd am4 wit core i9? w8 did amd or intel anunce it? i will get it! HAHAHAHAHAH

Juanchioo

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010

ur an ignorant, bulldozer(amd) and sandy bridghe(intel) are the next generations of procesors... bulldoxer its am3r2... and i bet u spend a lot of money in ur system... well just w8 a few month and u will se