Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

8800gt Jumper

  • Graphics Cards
  • Jumper
  • Computer
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 4, 2010 12:19:03 AM

Trying to fix a computer and running into an issue with the video card. Before I toss it I want to make sure it's not something minor seeing as in my mind it's a perfectly (or should be) video card that is not even two years old. It's the BFG 8800gt and I'm seeing there are two prongs towards the corner that look like a jumper. I can't find a manual online for this card and am curious if anyone knows what this is for and if this may be the issue.


More about : 8800gt jumper

a c 190 U Graphics card
July 4, 2010 11:53:04 AM

I don't know about the jumper, but you could try your card in different machine, see whether the card is bad or not...
a c 274 U Graphics card
July 4, 2010 1:10:00 PM

It's either an audio or fan connector I reckon.