maps in UT2k4 DEMO

Last response: in Video Games
October 10, 2004 5:31:46 PM

I'm looking for a way to insert new maps in UT2k4 DEMO.

Is it possible?

There is a web site that say something about this "cheat"?

Thanks a lot to who will want to help me

More about : maps ut2k4 demo

October 10, 2004 7:55:17 PM

rolyrod enlightened us with:
> I'm looking for a way to insert new maps in UT2k4 DEMO. Is it
> possible?

Nope. If you want to play more than the demo, you'll have to buy the
game.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
Anonymous
October 11, 2004 4:34:25 PM

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:31:46 GMT, rolyrod <lol@lol.com> wrote:

>I'm looking for a way to insert new maps in UT2k4 DEMO.
>
>Is it possible?
>
>There is a web site that say something about this "cheat"?
>
>Thanks a lot to who will want to help me

If you could do that, then no one would buy the game.
October 11, 2004 9:49:44 PM

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:34:25 -0400, Folk <Folk@folk.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:31:46 GMT, rolyrod <lol@lol.com> wrote:
>
>>I'm looking for a way to insert new maps in UT2k4 DEMO.
>>
>>Is it possible?
>>
>>There is a web site that say something about this "cheat"?
>>
>>Thanks a lot to who will want to help me
>
>If you could do that, then no one would buy the game.

Here's a different question regarding the Demo version.

I own 2 copies of UT2k4, so that I can play network matches at home.
When my friend comes over, we enjoy a good fragfest. Now, this friend
only has the Demo version on his computer at his home. As I recall
from my days of using the Demo, you can Host internet games using the
few maps provided.

Here's the question. If my friend, who is running only the Demo
version, sets up an internet game, could I join it while using the
full version of UT2K4 (with latest patch)? Sometimes time is limited,
and it would be nice to be able to have a few impromptu matches via
the internet.

TIA
Anonymous
October 12, 2004 2:02:52 AM

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:49:44 -0400, Darmok
<cooncatspam@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:34:25 -0400, Folk <Folk@folk.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:31:46 GMT, rolyrod <lol@lol.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I'm looking for a way to insert new maps in UT2k4 DEMO.
>>>
>>>Is it possible?
>>>
>>>There is a web site that say something about this "cheat"?
>>>
>>>Thanks a lot to who will want to help me
>>
>>If you could do that, then no one would buy the game.
>
>Here's a different question regarding the Demo version.
>
>I own 2 copies of UT2k4, so that I can play network matches at home.
>When my friend comes over, we enjoy a good fragfest. Now, this friend
>only has the Demo version on his computer at his home. As I recall
>from my days of using the Demo, you can Host internet games using the
>few maps provided.
>
>Here's the question. If my friend, who is running only the Demo
>version, sets up an internet game, could I join it while using the
>full version of UT2K4 (with latest patch)? Sometimes time is limited,
>and it would be nice to be able to have a few impromptu matches via
>the internet.

I *think* that if your friend uses the latest version of the Demo (the
one released in the last couple of weeks) then you should be OK.
!