Sign in with
Your question

IP address change when i reset my modem but my log in area is the same?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Anonymous
June 30, 2010 3:25:38 AM

Hello,
was so happy to change my ip address by reset the modem as my wireless router from comcast.but
i JUST try getting back
in this gaming forum did not work
stay BANNED still/
Now "enter"the home page
reading update new member log et.
even 'still am log in!"lol but i try getting at the message board place,but it say banned to be lifted NEVER,so how are they still knowing i am christian/it is me when i CHANGE my IP, you see?

this is why i think it has somethin to do wit them know
where i am city location show up still even when i change ip ya know,please help even will PAY
a techie$some one
who can give me a great
and workable
solution.

thank you in advance.iight 1.
from christian.
July 1, 2010 7:07:04 PM

Quote:
Hello,
was so happy to change my ip address by reset the modem as my wireless router from comcast.but
i JUST try getting back
in this gaming forum did not work
stay BANNED still/
Now "enter"the home page
reading update new member log et.
even 'still am log in!"lol but i try getting at the message board place,but it say banned to be lifted NEVER,so how are they still knowing i am christian/it is me when i CHANGE my IP, you see?

this is why i think it has somethin to do wit them know
where i am city location show up still even when i change ip ya know,please help even will PAY
a techie$some one
who can give me a great
and workable
solution.

thank you in advance.iight 1.
from christian.

After a day without a reply, you might have realised that if someone is banned from this Forum, we wouldn't appreciate someone telling them how to get back in. Sorry - banned is banned and good Mods will catch you whatever disguise you wear. Try e-mailing an apology - sometimes works.

m
l
!