Dual Fermi GPU 430W Beast

This forum is filled with 90% of ati fanboi's who have no idea how great fermi really is.

there are a few, but not 90%, then cut it down to the people who actually know what they are talking about and you get 10%/10% (ATI/NV) and the other 80% recommend at a budget with some bias towards one or the other, and the prices are close enough where if someone wants fermi they are really only paying $50 (GTX470) or $100 (GTX480) more for a card around the same level of performance

Agreed for the 1gb editions but 768mb isn't enough for my needs thanks to gta iv and the heavy forced aa use in other games.

i'm completely skipping this generation and will likely get a new build when Bulldozer comes out (dual 4870 1GB is fine for me)

I'm more interested in seeing if the whole GPU works this time or if bits are still broken, and if it does all work how hot does it get and how much power does it use?

I should coco, and until some properly DX11 games turn up what's the rush? I too am still getting decent frame rates with acceptable IQ, which does make the waiting easier let's face it. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised knowing that outsourcing is more and more common when companies try to offset costs by having a third or fourth party when it comes to development.