Need some serious help!

Hello,

I am building a computer. I have Core i7-930 with Gigabyte UD3 and 6 GB DDR3 RAM and Gigabyte Radeon 5850 HD Graphics.
LG Blu Ray.

I want to play games and watch blu ray with the best experience i can get.
Can some one suggest a nice sound card and a decent monitor?
13 answers Last reply
More about need help
  1. Whats wrong with the onboard sound? Whats the budget?
  2. What's your budget? And what speakers are you running. If your using just normal, average, 50 to 100 dollar set of computer speakers, the on board audio will do fine.
  3. No dipankar2007ind it's not horror stories on creative drivers - it is really good quality sound but then some model flip up when you play games and that's a big problem. I have use an asus xonar and a creative fatality sound card.
  4. Your best bet with a monitor is to see if you can actually view them. If you don't like the onboard sound, I normally suggest Xonar soundcards. The D2 or DX. Essence for an audiophile.
  5. ^ Mods, this guy is spamming this stuff
  6. sportsfanboy said:
    ^ Mods, this guy is spamming this stuff

Sorry, who are you referring to?
  7. Oh sorry saw a guy spamming in a few of my other threads. Must have had this window opened at the time.
  8. haha!

So long as you weren't meaning me, that's fine!

Are you reporting the spam? All the posts have a report button by the time and date.
  9. LOL I thought I was, hehe

I think it's all set, others got on it ty
  10. Thanks for the reply guys!

I went to microcenter and bought Auzen X-Studio 5.1 sound card.
    Also Samsung 23" LCD.

What do you think about it?
  11. I think it was a waste. As far as we know there was no need for a sound card.
  12. 4745454b said:
    I think it was a waste. As far as we know there was no need for a sound card.

Thanks for reply. I returned the sound card today
  13. 4745454b said:
    I think it was a waste. As far as we know there was no need for a sound card.

WHat do you think about as a monitor?
    Samsung
    23" LCD HDTV
    Full HD 1080p

Am i going to run into issues with this like ghosting or not clear picture while web surfing/typing/officework?
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Gigabyte Components