Keep getting memory dumps

Hello everyone.
About 10 days ago I bought a new computer and I already experience blue screen issues. To be honest I was not able to read fully what it says since the blue screen remains just for a couple of second and PC restarts. However, I turned off the auto restart so the next time it happens I'll be able to read it fully.
I reinstalled the windows and formatted hard drive and it still occurs. Yesterday I could not even turn PC on as BSODs were appearing before windows loads. It even said no Hard Drive detected. I had image back up with just drivers installed, I used it and still was getting memory dump. Had to format and reinstall windows again.
A weird thing that also happened was with Steam , playing COD. I closed the game and turned off PC for a couple of hours and then when ran Steam it said that my hardware had been changed and I should verify my account my entering code sent to my e-mail.
I did Processor tests - Prime95 , Intel Burn Test everything is fine. Memtest86+ for memory also 0 errors. For GPU I did FurMark with Xtreme Burn Mode 32X MSAA Sample, but I dont really get at what should I look. Here are the pictures of the test and HWMonitor after the test. Furmark screen ( http://postimage.org/image/2d173mvpg/full/ ) , HW Monitor ( http://postimage.org/image/zzxkpp1g/full/ ) .
I don't know why but I suspect my SSD. Can it be the cause? I did Seatools for Windows test and it passed, however DOS one I couldn't for 2 reasons. Firstly it didn't recognize my mouse which is common issue as I did some research .However, my keyboard worked so I accepted terms but then it said no hard disks found..
I called the store I bought PC from they said they'll just run those hardware test and if everything is alright they'll charge me. I couldn't find any faults by those tests but the problem exists!
I reinstalled windows again today and had 1 blue screen so far, I checked C/windows/minidump folder but there is no log..
Any suggestions are appreciated!
11 answers Last reply
More about keep memory dumps
  1. Need your full setup config and the BSOD error codes. Without that we are almost helpless.
  2. And how can I get it if there is nothing in log?
  3. When the BSOD appears just note down the error code. That is all. That doesn't need a log. Plus your full config.
  4. The thing is there is no error code I could see..honestly! I'll look better next time when PC doesnt restart.
    PC config:
    Windows 7 64 bit Home
    Processor: Intel i7-2600K Sandybridge Socket 1155 CPU-Retail
    MOBO: Asus Sabertooth P67 V3 Socket 1155 Sandybridge Intel P67 ATX Intel Motherboard
    Case: Coolermaster RC-692-KKn3 CM 692
    PSU: THERMALTAKE TPX-775M TOUGHPOWER
    Cooler: Corsair Hydro H70 CPU Cooler
    Memory: Corsair 16GB 1600MHZ 4x4GB DDR3
    HDD: 1TB SATA HDD
    SSD 128GB Kingston
    Video: Asus GTX 580, 40nm, 4008MHz 1536MB GDDR5, GPU 772MHz, Shader 1544MHz, 512 cores
  5. A BSOD error code would look something like this: 0x0000011B or something similar.

It would be at the bottom of the blue screen.
  6. Ok I downloaded a program "WhoCrashed" and here what it says about my crash:

On Mon 13/06/2011 10:52:38 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0x00000000)
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80002EA05C0, 0xFFFFF8800A8AEEB0, 0x0)
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: Unknown .
    Google query: Unknown SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
  7. Ok. From the error it seems that it could be a memory issue. Donwload memtest86+ and make it a bootable CD and run it on your RAM's. For more than 2-3 hours. Well if your RAM's are faulty then you would find out much earlier.
  8. I did memtest86+ for 10 hours and no errors. I was advised to remove 2 sticks of ram and reinstall windows on SATA Drive not my HDD.
  9. I found these two links:

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/164536-system_service_exception.html

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/206127-bsod-system_service_exception-0x3b-2.html

Which seem to resemble yours and some solutions provided. All lead to the memory. Read it up and see if you can find any clues to your problem!
  10. So I removed 2 sticks of my RAM and currently have 8gigs and also reinstalled the Windows on my SATA drive instead of SSD and got another BSOD now:

On Tue 14/06/2011 13:54:18 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0x00000000)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFFA810BAAA29F, 0x0, 0xFFFFF880094F50E0, 0x5)
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: Unknown .
    Google query: Unknown PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
  11. All problems point to a faulty RAM. Try to run the PC without the GPU once to see if that is not the root cause.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc957625.aspx
Ask a new question

Read More

Memory Blue Screen