AMD64 ATHLON 3200 WHICH XP32BIT VERSION WORKD

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 16, 2005 12:09:08 PM

Which version of the WINDOW XP PROF should I use on this. I tried loading the
X64 version but the drivers are not ready. Is there a 32 bit version that
works
--
James M Doherty

More about : amd64 athlon 3200 xp32bit version workd

Anonymous
May 16, 2005 2:55:21 PM

On Mon, 16 May 2005 08:09:08 -0700, James M Doherty wrote:

> Which version of the WINDOW XP PROF should I use on this. I tried loading the
> X64 version but the drivers are not ready. Is there a 32 bit version that
> works

Yes, regular old XP is 32 bit.

--
Sharon F