Link to ECE bonus pack for linux?

Last response: in Video Games
October 14, 2004 12:17:53 AM

Anyone know where?

--
{AGUT}DeadMan
October 14, 2004 12:24:48 PM

{AGUT}DeadMan enlightened us with:
> Anyone know where?

Download the ZIP for Windows, unzip it into a temporary directory,
remove the .exe and .dll files from the System dir, and copy the
remaining files to your UT2004 dir.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
Anonymous
October 14, 2004 4:03:00 PM

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:24:48 +0200, MeltDown wrote:

> {AGUT}DeadMan enlightened us with:
>> Anyone know where?
>
> Download the ZIP for Windows, unzip it into a temporary directory, remove
> the .exe and .dll files from the System dir, and copy the remaining files
> to your UT2004 dir.

Took me a while to realize that the exe was a zip file, thanks.

--
{AGUT}DeadMan
!