Desperately seeking John Falgate

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal,alt.games.unreal.ed,alt.games.unreal.tournament,alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

Does anyone know what happened to John Falgate?

His website is gone, (http://www.jcfal.clara.net/) and his email
address doesn't work anymore.

Last seen he was one of the level designers for "Devastation", and he
is also best known for making DM-2019 - a Bladerunner map for UT, and
DmDowntown - a city map for Unreal.

We miss him and are worried about him.

Thanks.

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:51:08 -0700, Moderator112 wrote:
> His website is gone, (http://www.jcfal.clara.net/) and his email
> address doesn't work anymore.

Try to reach him via ICQ, 71604094. And he has a webpage on mapraider:
http://www.mapraider.com/Angelheart

> Last seen he was one of the level designers for "Devastation", and he

Last month he released DM-Helmzdeep, for UT2004:
<http://www.utzone.de/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=3356>

--
Sebastian

Andrew

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:21:39 +0200, Sebastian <me@privacy.net> wrote:

>Last month he released DM-Helmzdeep, for UT2004:
><http://www.utzone.de/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=3356>

Wow, what a stunning map! That does something I hadn't seen/noticed
before - the water moves if you shoot it with a flak or rocket
launcher, very nice. My only gripe with it as a DM map - why does it
have an Avril?