Solved

Amd based Gaming pc < 500$~ 550$ your help needed

I want to build a amd based gaming pc under 500~550$ (whole computer system). Please help me. Thank u.
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about based gaming needed
  1. Best answer
    $513AR
  2. Never mind^good system. I would try to get a better combo with that CPU since the motherboard is not that good.
  3. Yaar agar tu bharat me hai to yeh sab kaam nahi karega. Yehan pe AMD ka daam Intel sa zyada hai.

Aur ek baat. Take a look at THIS GUIDE & post accordingly.

BTW, what do you mean by whole system? monitor bhi chahiye kya? Waise bhi things are costlier here than in the USA.
  4. calguyhunk said:
    Yaar agar tu bharat me hai to yeh sab kaam nahi karega. Yehan pe AMD ka daam Intel sa zyada hai.

Aur ek baat. Take a look at THIS GUIDE & post accordingly.

BTW, what do you mean by whole system? monitor bhi chahiye kya? Waise bhi things are costlier here than in the USA.

I do not think you are allowed to write in other language then English on toms forums...:(

@batuchka I associated the motherboard with the name of the company witch usually does not make higher quality ones, no reference to the exact model. It looks like a good mobo non the less.
  5. ionut19 said:
    I do not think you are allowed to write in other language then English on toms forums...:(
    Please link me to the aforementioned 'rule' please, & I'll delete those few non-English words from my post. Otherwise just buzz off.
  6. Actually i think it is most like a behavior issue, all members post in English witch makes everything easier, for others to understand. Sorry for the off topic.
  7. Apology accepted. Sorry from my side too.
  8. Best answer selected by Dibakar1236.
  9. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¥¡!¡¡¡¡iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Gaming AMD Build Systems Product